NC Real Estate Prelicensing - 3rd Party Contact Information

Contact information for a 3rd party we have available are:

North Carolina Real Estate Commission (NCREC or Commission)

The state regulator in North Carolina is responsible for licensing and regulating the Brokers licensed in their state.

Phone: (919) 875-3700


Psychological Services, Inc. (PSI)

PSI provides the state licensing examinations.

Phone: 855-579-4638


Articles in this section